Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Everything is so screwed up in hall this year. No Talenttime, no DnD, no-alot-of-things. Committees are pretty much screwed up too; like photo comm which REFUSES to put up the second part of the touch carnival photos. wtf. As a result, the only photos available are of ugly ones of people passing the ball, and other ugly random things. Worst of all, 80% of those pics are of the guys' team. How about us girls? Rongren, if I see you around hall, you die.

Yesterday, I discovered that my left foot is significantly bigger than my right. I never knew! I found out cuz I bought the most darling shoes, albeit a size too small. What's a girl gotta do? Yup. I bought it nevertheless, and spent a painful night trying to stretch it out. haha I still think it's sho pretty and therefore perfectly worth it, so shaddup. ^^

I bought nice white shorts as well! I like. :D

And a pretty pouch.

And pretty earrings.

I love shopping. The best part is that I managed to find all that I wanted without much hassle. Shopped like a guy, but bought like a girl. *happy*

And mr wong is bringing me out later. So far my one-week break has been bliss.

What a boring post. But as I grow older, and hopefully more mature, the simpler things in life are the ones that touch me the most and leave an unforgettable scent. :)