I think I might have a very mild form of A^sperger's. Yes I'm reading her latest unputdownable novel which means I'm dead to the world at least until thursday which is not necessarily a bad thing since
1. I'm bedridden thanks to mother nature's one-fingered salute to women's ability to reproduce
2. The parts of the house I have frequent contact with- room kitchen toilet- have met mr. Muscle (the cleaning liquid la zzz)
3. Went shopping yesterday with dearest panda and monster; mango shall remain a fruit to me for a while! guess what, after dinner I went on to buy even more stuff hur hur I'm starting to get used to this whole staycation thing ^^
4. I have a 2014-piece jigsaw puzzle I intend to finish before school starts
5. I'm a n*avy widow once again.
So. Huddling in bed with a book is a relatively guilt-free indulgence which will probably not come for another six months or so.
Speaking of indulgences, I'm loving me the new magn•um gold! Go try it; happiness for $4. Beat that.