It's been so hazy these few days.. I hate it. I can't run, i can't go jalan jalan, i can't swim. But then again, these activities have already been restricted by work, so i suppose the haze is providing a very convenient excuse for my inertia.
I'm being eaten alive by my ever-growing hair, but all i can do is complain complain complain. Cuz i heard that old women look awful with long hair. So. I decided to do a Rapunzel until i get old, then i'll sport some funky monkey hairdo. But then again, women who like to keep looooong hair are supposed to have insecurity issues. Hmmm.
Going to Hongfeng & Xinyi's wedding tomorrow! Sho exciting. But nothing to wear. Bleh. Never been to a luncheon thingie before. Gonna take a lot alot of photos; photowhores unite! But what's the point if i'm too lazy to install the program to upload the pics.. I know this place has been woefully devoid of pics for the past months, but who's complaining? Since apparently i still look the same as i used to in year one. According to Mr wong. Double bleh.
Lambchops is sick and still at work; get away from me bitch don't spread your germs to me! ahaha awww but you know i still love yooooooou. ^^
Escape from this that's all i ask.