Sunday, April 09, 2006

Return of titled posts~

i think this layout is alot easier to read. i really hate it when i blog-surf and have to read those cute-but-teeny-tiny-in-a-corner kinda blogskins. makes me lose patience.

speaking of losing patience, i lost mine today at the rugby sevens. if you have two little kids.. don't freaking bring them to watch a violent sport watched by fat/loud/rowdy spectators pissed drunk on beer la! and do not allow them to screech RIGHT BEHIND PEOPLE'S EARS. and yes, i'd go to a library if i wanted complete silence, but i asked your kid to tone it down, not shut up. stupid people shouldn't breed to produce stupid kids. sigh. and to think i'm a so-called defender of children. but sevens pictures up soon enough. (wah the korean players looked cute from the stands.. can grab one to be my man-mistress?? haha derrick don't read ok ^^)

everyone is in love with this song now, kailing's been playing it over & over, and now it's stuck in my head, and it's making my heart bleed. but of coure, melancholy is a state of mind, and the mind is controllable. it's just that.. sometimes when everything seems to be looking good, perhaps i get suspicious. or restless.

What Hurts The Most

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin' to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' It
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin' with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the mostIs being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you
That's what I was trying to do

sometimes i get quite *huh* when people post song lyrics in their blogs. but i think this one's really meaningful, because i guess many people have been in this situation, or at least, in a similar one. (jieming & ranjan we feeeel your pain) i was either just too greedy or confused, and burnt people beside, and besides, myself. i guess it's not so bad when relationships break up (don't take my word for it tho i've got zero experience, and therefore, no authority) but what sucks so much is losing friends.

but then again, friends don't ferry you around in their car whenever you want, even if it's so troublesome for them. friends don't wake up early to meet you for breakfast because they are so busy but they really, really miss you. friends don't make sure you are never hungry/thirsty/lonely/helpless. but derrick does, amongst so many other wonderful things. ugh so mushy but so true. :)