went to watch Daisy with mr wong today. sho nice! i told him it's an action movie and his reaction was, like, 'so i can eat popcorn throughout the movie?'. cuz everytime we go watch some cheem cheem movie, he (not understanding 80% of the cheem cheem movie cuz he's a typical engin nerd who only understands numbers) ALWAYS crunches on popcorn while the rest of the theater is dead-quiet. and he ALWAYS finishes the popcorn while i'm absorbed in the movie. but today he shall be forgiven because i was too busy drooling at Jung Woo Sung. hee.
anyway i got this off laremy's blog, and i love this kinda stuff. haha maybe if more people did this kind of things more often, we'll all know each other much better. hmm.
1. My ex is: non-existent, unless i have MPD and have many many secret boyfriends i never knew about.
2. Maybe I should: think less and smile more.
3. I love: the fact that secretly i don't believe in love as it is defined.
4. I don’t understand: why people always think i'm chinese.
5. I lose: hair everyday. lots of it. bleh. my room is like a hairball factory, for all your hairball needs.
6. People say I’m: (i'd like to say 'pretty', but that's a lie) scary/fierce/judgemental/sarcastic- pick one.
7. Love is: a state you get lulled into, but actually just a load of crap because it's so ambiguous and intangible. people these days trivialise love and make it sound so superficial.
8. Somewhere, someone is: living life the way they've always wanted to, and regretting it.
9. I will always: know how to cook a decent korean meal.
10. Forever is: lilian's processing your request when you are suay enough to kena her when you are rushing for exams/toilet/tv show/(insert desperate situation when time is essential).
11. I never want to: realise at 40 that i've achieved nothing worthwhile in my life, and am unlikely to ever do so.
12. I think the current US president: is living proof that the idea of white superiority is pure rubbish. the deluded fools.
13. When I wake up in the morning: i'm amazed it's still morning.
14. My past was: all about moving house every 2 years, making friends from all over the world and having ALOT of fun but only for the time you/they are in the country- friendships lasted only as long as you stayed in one place.
15. I get annoyed when: i proof-read anything i've written and discover a grammatical mistake. i'm pretty anal about that. i hate misspelling words, and i hate it even more when my essays don't flow properly in a coherent manner. it's also irritating when people write "your" when they mean "you're", "their" when they mean "there/they're".
16. Parties are for: me to worry if there's enough food, and if people are feeling left out.
17. My dog is: (was) sold to the dog-meat restaurant near my house after it bit me when i was 5. i kid you not.
18. My cat is: like my ex-boyfriend; never had one.
19. Kisses are the best when: i really missed him alot alot.
20. Tommorow: is another day. sho Scarlett O'Hara.
21. I really want: my own place as soon as i'm capable.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: were not properly brought up; childish spoilt rude.